You can purchase a hire of this item, to collect from me within a week of your payment. I will contact you have your purchase is made, or feel free to contact me, call/text (07801222714) to arrange a mutually convient collection time from PO4 8BZ Portsmouth, UK - or you can request that the item is posted to you (£9 p&p). Here's what the manufacturers say about this baby carrier: No buckle, no snaps – the Neko Tai combines the feeling of a woven wrap with the ease and support of a structured carrier. Neko Tai BABY SIZE- suitable from newborn, 3.5kg/8lbs up to apprroximately 2-years Jaquard weaved fabric. (% 60 combed cotton %40 bamboo) All belt and shoulders are jaquard weaved fabric. Very soft and cushy Fully adjustable pannel width and height. Width measures (min-max) 20cm -40 cm Height measures (min – max) 20cm – 42 cm Elastic head support line Shoulder fabric width 25 cm, lenght 195 cm Supportive belt foam Belt measures (min – max) 60cm -180 cm
HIRE Neko Wrap Tai - Efes Paisley
Please refer to the safety recommendations http://babyslingsafety.co.uk/
You can purchase a hire of this item, to collect from me within a week of your payment. I will contact you have your purchase is made, or feel free to contact me, call/text (07801222714) to arrange a mutually convient collection time from PO4 8BZ Portsmouth, UK - or you can request that the item is posted to you (£9 p&p).
Loan Terms and Conditions
1. Your Data I need your full name, home address and contact details. I provide loan charges, return method and due date. Your personal details will be kept in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective from 25th May 2018. I do not contact you unless I need to and you have said I can, and I do not keep information that I do not need. I offer easy withdrawal of consent subject to contract law - simply email us. Our lawful basis for processing and controlling data in Consent and Contract. Photo release forms detail the purpose of the photo use if required - please see separate form. Consent for photo release is wholly optional.
2. Loan Cost and Duration Each carrier loan costs £30 for 4 weeks. £10 for a week and £20 for 2 weeks. For consultations available remotely or face to face see https://www.doulasophy.co.uk/book-online Loans of carriers for 3 months or more (at Sophy Yildirim's discretion) are available at a cost of £20 per 4 weeks per carrier. The minimum term for the Long Term Hire is 3 months payable monthly by standing order or the total sum of £60 (per carrier) payable at the start of the hire period. A hired carrier can be exchanged for another type or size of carrier during hire periods, at a mutually convenient time, costing £2.50 each time the item is swapped. No demonstrations or support is give for a swap or collection of hired or bought item.
3. No Deposit - unless the item is being posted.
a. Personal identification may be required for each loan. Suitable ID includes UK driver's license, utility bill with full residential address, or passport.
b. The replacement of any lost carriers, accessories or instructions will be paid for by the person hiring. Failure to return items within the loan period without communication will be treated as theft and reported to the police authorities.
c. Charges for damage beyond normal wear and tear will be judged on an individual basis.
4. Payment Methods a. Loan costs are payable bypayment on this website, cash and debit/credit card or Bank Transfer at the discretion of Sophy Yildirim.
5. Late Returns For any days overdue we will charge £2.50 per day late fees. Failure to renew an item on or before the date of a hire period ending will incur this fee.
6. Returning and Posting Carriers All items to be returned to: Sophy Yildirim, 54 Heyshott Road, Southsea Hampshire, PO4 8BZ Should you need to return a carrier by post you must do so at your own cost and risk. We advise that you use Recorded or Special Delivery depending on the value of the carrier and retain proof of postage. Please ensure you allow enough time for the carrier to arrive by its return due date - Late fees will be charged if received after the return due date. Please ensure that the carrier, instructions and any accessories are packaged appropriately – We would prefer that you ‘double-bag’ the carrier and write both our address and your return address on both layers.
7. Condition of the Carrier All carriers are checked before lending to ensure that they are in good condition and working order. The borrower should check the condition of the carrier prior to the start of the loan. It is the borrower’s responsibility to check over the carrier before every use. Check all buckles, hems and seams, ensuring that there are no tears, breaks, cracks or holes. If and damage is discovered, please stop using the carrier immediately and contact us.
8. Safe Use of Carriers a. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for safe use. If, for any reason you are unable to find these on the internet or you are not provided with paper instructions, it is the borrowers’ responsibility to ask for a link to the manufacturer’s instructions to be provided. b. The borrower must read all safety, use and care instructions provided prior to using the carrier. Carriers must only be used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions c. All carriers are extremely safe when used properly; however, misuse can cause injury to yourself or child. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are using the carrier correctly and that your baby is safe at all times. Sophy Yildirim cannot be held responsible for any accident that results in injury or death whilst the carrier is in your care. d. We advise that after familiarising yourself with the hire provided, you then practice using the carrier with a doll/teddy or cushion/pillow so that you get used to the tying/fastening/adjusting methods. e. Always ensure that you seat your child correctly in the carrier and check any knots regularly as children do not stay still and straps and wrap passes can move or become loosened. f. If you feel any pain while carrying your child, change the carrying position or remove the carrier.
g. If you are unsure about using the hired item or are concerned, please ask us. We can point you in the direction of lots of helpful sites to give you tips to make sure you are getting the best out of the carrier and using it safely. I also offer in depth consultations for which charge a fee https://www.doulasophy.co.uk/book-online
9. Care of Carriers
a. Under no circumstances is it permitted to smoke whilst wearing or holding the carrier. Smoking is known to increase the risk of cot death for babies, and these risks have also been linked to babies being in close contact with clothing or objects contaminated with smoke particles.
b. I clean all carriers after every hire. You may wash the carrier/sling according to instructions. Never use biological products or fabric conditioners. Let me know if you have washed the item upon return.
c. I cannot guarantee that there are no marks or hairs on the carriers I lend. I cannot guarantee that there are no animal hairs on the carriers, but I ask that all carriers are kept away from pets to minimise this possibility.
d. Food and posset marks are expected when carrying children, but please keep the sling away from anything that may stain more permanently (oil, paint, pens, etc.), or anything that might damage it (scissors, Velcro, keys in your bag, fire, etc.).
10. All slings, carriers, instructions and accessories remain the property of Sophy Yildirim at all times. All loans are subject to availability and at my discretion. Address for posting returned carriers is: Sophy Yildirim, 54 Heyshott Road, Hampshire PO4 8BZ. For the duration of the loan should you have any queries you can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning Sophy on 07801222714. I aim to respond to you as quickly as possible. Hire extension/sale by agreement. Thank you so much for choosing to use the Southsea Slings service – any donations or tips go towards the ongoing cost of running and are greatly appreciated. Click on the link to donate: https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=8FSCZ8ZCLQXPY Best wishes, Sophy